Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chihuahua's


My Sparky (that's him in the pic, cleaning up his bowl) came to me through Hospice. His owner had passed and there was nowhere to go with the little fellow. I have NEVER regretted taking him in. He is now about 15 years old and still my "main man". I can take him anywhere, he loves everybody and everything.
If you happen to be looking for a Chihuahua and want a quality bred AKC dog, I would like to recommend this breeder:
www.diademchihuahuas.50megs.com
http://complete.younglivingworld.com/
www.secretsofmothernature.com/complete
Liz is all about bettering the breed and she loves her dogs very much. They are all house dogs, she starts their training when they are little and they get only good food.
Liz is a very responsible breeder and I am sure you will be impressed with her website and her dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment